I am attorney Brent D. Ratchford. From my office in downtown Gastonia, I serve clients in this town, in Bessemer City, throughout Gaston County and beyond. My primary focus is on criminal defense and traffic law, and I represent clients accused of everything from speeding tickets to first-degree murder. I also guide families through the North Carolina probate process.
Five Reasons To Choose My Law Firm
Why should you pick my firm to handle your case? Here are five good reasons:
- You will work directly with me. I personally handle each case, which means I'll give you the direct attention and service you deserve.
- I have more than 15 years of experience. I have been in practice since 1996 and my firm was voted "Best of Gaston" in 2010 and 2012 through 2014. I also served as president of the Gaston County Bar Association.
3. All the judges know my name. I am proud to maintain excellent working relationships with the district attorney's office, local prosecutors and judges.
4. No case is too difficult. I have handled numerous high-profile criminal law cases over the years. Dateline NBC even aired an entire episode about one of my cases.
5. I know the community inside and out. I was born and raised here. Plus, I have practiced exclusively in Gaston County since becoming a lawyer. From Gastonia's glory days as the world's largest producer of cotton thread to the financial devastation that later hit the community, I have seen it all.
Get a free initial consultation today by calling my office at 704-215-4493 or by contacting me online. I make jail visits and accept credit cards.